Mymojo Physio is very pleased to welcome Senior Physiotherapist, Mark Tomlinson, to the MyMojo team. Mark has an incredibly extensive and impressive background, it consists of:
- Over 25 years experience in private practice;
- A Bachelor of Applied Science (Physio) and Graduate Diploma of Manipulative Therapy,
- earning him the title of APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.
- Senior Physiotherapist in the Polyclinic situated in the Athletes Village at the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
- Physiotherapist in the Polyclinic situated in the Athletes Village at the 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games
- Physiotherapist at the Sydney Olympic Games 2000.
His special interests include:
- Complex spinal problems including acute/chronic back pain;
- Surgical Rehabilitation;
- Acute and Chronic injuries;
- Sporting injuries especially the young athlete and in particular track and field athletics, swimming, football and cricket;
- Complex Hip / Shoulder and Knee conditions.
- He enjoys living locally with his young family and is community based within the peninsula.
Working alongside Consultant Senior Physiotherapist and Director Rodney Rossetto, who also established the Mornington Peninsula Headache Clinic, Mymojo Physio is now available to treat ALL musculoskeletal conditions that you would commonly see as a GP in private practice.
Mark is available to take new patients by appointment now, just call 5973 9500 to speak to one of our reception staff. This includes WorkCover, TAC and DVA card holders.
(Please note there are out of pocket expenses please do not hesitate to call the clinic for further information)